Hamda Binte Ajmal hamda.binte.ajmal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:35:26 UTC 2015

To be more specific

The load statement looks like
(load
"jar:file:C:/Users/Administrator.NUIG-1Z7HN12/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Interface/dist/Profet.jar!/aima/quicklisp/setup.lisp")

and the error thrown is

"Unhandled lisp condition: Can't ensure directory
 #P"jar:file:C:/Users/Administrator.NUIG-1Z7HN12/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Interface/dist/Profet.jar!/./"
ancestor of

#P"jar:file:C:/Users/Administrator.NUIG-1Z7HN12/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Interface/dist/Profet.jar!/cache/asdf-fasls/07y1rt/asdf.abcl"."

--
Hamda Binte Ajmal
+92 344 550 7680