evenson at panix.com
Tue Apr 28 07:02:32 UTC 2015
To little fanfare, we released abcl-1.3.2 last week.
* Make result of DEFINE-MODIFY-MACRO available at compilation time
* Fix failed AVER [#289] [r14763]
* Fix incorrect dead code elimination
Additionally, don't recurse into flet/labels upon elimination of a
single labels function; simply continue by changing the applicable
set. Reported by Vibhu Mohindra. [r14754][r14756]
* Numeric tower repairs on promoting floats across representation
boundaries [r14749-50] (Massimiliano Ghilardi).
* Return SIMPLE-ERROR for invalid external-format arguments.[r14735]
* Lisp stack frame representation now formatted as unreadable. [r14738-9]
** Fix GET-JAVA-FIELD and SET-JAVA-FIELD [r14718]
** no longer error on NO-SUCH-JAVA-FIELD, by setting fields as
accessible where necessary [r14715] [r14725]
** Update to current Maven support (keep up with changing APIs through
the Maven 3.2.3-3.2.5 hysteresis) [r14742-7] (Cyrus Hamon).
** Special-case JNA artifacts with alternate network location [r14733]
** Further work on ABCL-ASDF:RESOLVE [r14732] (Cyrus Hamon)
** Find Maven under FreeBSD ports [r14723], under OS X Homebrew [r14776]
** Fix ASDF-JAR:PACKAGE [#376] [r14717][r14720][r14736] (Eduardo Bellani)
** Updated to version 3.1.4.
"A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before, but there
is nothing to compare to it now."
More information about the armedbear-devel