Upcoming abcl-1.3.2

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Apr 11 10:20:42 UTC 2015

On 2015/4/11 11:29, Didier Verna wrote:
> Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:
>
>> I hearby officially announce my attention to release abcl-1.3.2 before
>> ELS 2015.
>
>   Back in 99 (twentieth century I mean), I did a live release of XEmacs
>   at the Mule conference in Japan. How about you officially hit the
>   RETURN button at ELS 2015, as a lightning talk ? :-)

I will consider this, but I would need a bit more automation to make it
a "true" release, as there are too many manual bits (mainly the crypto
signatures).

Other considerations:  A) this is a maintenance release, so it's not
really exciting other than to show ABCL is still being worked upon and
B) I had wanted to "spend" my lightning talk on the use of the Bear in
production under Windows for over a year at the University at Buffalo
School of Dental Medicine.

See ya in London,
Mark