Upcoming abcl-1.3.2

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Apr 11 08:08:17 UTC 2015

I hearby officially announce my attention to release abcl-1.3.2 before
ELS 2015.

If people have time to fix outstanding bugs over the weekend, please
submit your patches or concerns as soon as you can either to the mailing
list on on IRC at [#abcl][].

[#abcl]:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=abcl&prompt=1&uio=d4

One can view the more-or-less complete list of [CHANGES][1] in trunk.

[1]: http://abcl.org/trac/browser/trunk/abcl/CHANGES

There are six (6) [ANSI regressions][2] that occur on JRE 7/8 that don't
appear on previous versions of the JRE, namely READ-BYTE.ERROR.5
WRITE-BYTE.ERROR.4 CLEAR-INPUT.ERROR.5 FINISH-OUTPUT.ERROR.3
FORCE-OUTPUT.ERROR.3 CLEAR-OUTPUT.ERROR.3, which have something to do
with generic function dispatch that I haven't quite figured out, but
will probably not address in this release.

[2]:
http://abcl.org/trac/browser/trunk/abcl/test/lisp/ansi/ansi-test-failures#L593