cl-test-grid results for svn revision 14755

Massimiliano Ghilardi massimiliano.ghilardi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:35:09 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Masimiliano,
> Thanks for the easy reproduction recipe. I've built ABCL pre and post my
> labels-dead-code-elimination change. And fortunately for me, the code fails
> both before and after. So, it's unrelated. Needless to say that it's still a
> regression and should probably be fixed.
>
> I've filed http://abcl.org/trac/ticket/388 to track the issue. Thanks for
> reporting!
>
> --
> Bye,
>
> Erik.

Hello Erik,

from the stack trace you helpfully added to
http://abcl.org/trac/ticket/388 it turns out it's my fault,
specifically my patch to fix EQUALP caused this regression.
The solution is trivial, I will post it from home...

Only I am surprised that LispObjects can be null: is it allowed, and
when can it happen?

Max