cl-test-grid results for svn revision 14755

Massimiliano Ghilardi massimiliano.ghilardi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:14:35 UTC 2015

On 04/07/15 00:12, Anton Vodonosov wrote:

> 07.04.2015, 01:07, "Erik Huelsmann" <ehuels at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Bummer that the change causes regressions and no improvements.
>
> Note, we don't know exactly what of the changes between release 1.3.1 and the current dev version
> causes the regressions, it's not necessary the last commit.

I've checked the regressions for my own libraries, hyperluminal-mem and
stmx.

The failed test in hyperluminal-mem simply due to an old version of stmx
- I will update it on github.

The failed test in stmx looks more serious.
I have reduced it to the following code, which prints
   ; Evaluation aborted on NIL.
instead of returning the expected hash-table object:

(let ((h1 (make-hash-table :test 'equalp))
       (h2 (make-hash-table :test 'equalp))
       (h  (make-hash-table :test 'equalp)))
     (setf (gethash 1 h1) 2
           (gethash 2 h2) 1