[Armedbear-devel] Question about pipes

Administrador Sistemas sistemas at dedaloingenieros.com
Mon May 19 07:44:13 UTC 2014

El Miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014 10:24:51 Mark Evenson escribió:
> On 13 May 2014, at 22:40, Sistemas <sistemas at dedaloingenieros.com> wrote:
> :
> Unfortunately, I don’t think that the ABCL API currently supports such
> redirection although the docs misleadingly imply that such a thing should be
> possible .  ABCL 1.x is implemented to the Java 5 JVM API, for which the
> underlying [ProcessBuilder][1] object does not support input/output output
> stream redirection.  The [Java 7 API][process-builder-java7] supports such
> redirection, so you could implement the necessary abstractions using either
> the low-level Java Function Interface or the higher-level JSS contrib as
> long as your target runtime platform was Java 7 or better.
>
> In general, the ABCL implementation could use a strategy for supporting such
> useful primitives when they are available in the underlying platform.

Finally I've solved the problem using threads [3] (from bordeaux-threads) :)

BTW, now I have a problem when using CL+SSL that seems the ticket 355 [1] and 251 [2]. I'll
be waiting for good news about that issues :)

Greets and thanks again.
Rafael J. Alcántara Pérez.

[1]http.//abcl.org/trac/ticket/355
[2]http://abcl.org/trac/ticket/251