[armedbear-devel] abcl-1.3.0 released

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Mar 25 09:07:07 UTC 2014

On Mar 25, 2014, at 5:36, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hi, please take a look at the cl-test-grid diff between ABCL 1.2.0 and 1.3.0:
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/abcl/abcl-diff17.html
>
> There are some regressions, mostly look like ASDF releated.

It seems that abcl-1.3.0 shipped with a significant number of regressions for ASDF loading certain Quicklisp systems.

I’ve just pushed ASDF-3.1.0.103 to trunk which seems to be much better.

When you get a chance could you build [r14661][] to test?  I’m planning to push an abcl-1.3.1 within 30 days to fix issues like this.

[r14661]: http://abcl.org/trac/changeset/14661

Thanks for the tests!

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."