[armedbear-devel] CL:SLEEP fixed for sub-millisecond intervals

James M. Lawrence llmjjmll at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:59:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

The original bug appears to still be there. For example this will hang:

(defun test ()
  (let ((object (cons nil nil)))
    (threads:synchronized-on object
      (threads:object-wait object 0.000000001))))

1.4.0-dev-svn-14653
Java_HotSpot(TM)_Server_VM-Oracle_Corporation-1.7.0_04-b20
i386-Linux-3.2.0-24-generic-pae

--lmj