[armedbear-devel] Commit SWANK-BACKEND:FRAME-LOCALS implementation

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Mar 16 11:59:48 UTC 2014

On Mar 16, 2014, at 12:25, Theam Yong Chew <senatorzergling at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've got a bunch of useful functions for general hacking with
> abcl. Hope they could be useful. Any suggestions on the best place for
> sending patches (if indeed they are useful enough). abcl contribs,
> slime contribs, or core abcl?

[…]

Interesting functionality!

I’ve started to move this part into SLIME, via [slime/easye][[1] for subsequent pull request, with the rest to follow as I get the time

[1]: https://github.com/easye/slime/commit/a379d76ff78ed9ea43c040fbbb63fec49e9121eb
--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."