[armedbear-devel] ensure-parsed-mvn not yet exported in abcl-asdf.lisp

Cyrus Harmon ch-lisp at bobobeach.com
Sat Feb 22 18:33:56 UTC 2014

I’m guessing that you didn’t run into this problem because you had a fasl lying around that had this exported. To test that, you could revert this, delete your fasls and load abcl-asdf and see if it occurs, but I’m not sure it’s worth it.

I believe there are also some other package wierdnesses having to do with deleting packages, but that’s another issue.