[Armedbear-devel] [Cffi-devel] Patches to CFFI for ABCL which passes all tests

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Aug 21 06:19:57 UTC 2014

On 21 Aug 2014, at 01:55, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> What version of cl+ssl do you test?
>
> On 2014-07-19 a pull request was merged int cl+ssl.
> According to the author, https works OK (mostly) for him.
> https://github.com/cl-plus-ssl/cl-plus-ssl/pull/5

As Anton notes in the followup, the author of CL+SSL pull request #5 was Olof.
After visual inspection of CL+SSL #5, it seems that Olof might be relying [on
the one patch that didn’t make it as part of my CFFI pull request][1], as it
wasn’t readily apparent to me how to merge.

This message constitutes a “HEADS UP” to remind myself (and possibly others) to
cross-check what exactly the behaviour of CFFI #43 is with CL-SSL #5, and to
revise CFFI #43 if necessary.

[1]: https://github.com/easye/cffi/commit/36012f655372217133b2a83fb3008380724cb373

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."