[Armedbear-devel] Non-zero timeouts CL:SLEEP and THREADS:OBJECT-WAIT below the timer Planck limit interpolated as a nanosecond

James M. Lawrence llmjjmll at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 16:44:47 UTC 2014

Hi, lparallel tests now pass with the timeout change in this pull request

https://github.com/sionescu/bordeaux-threads/pull/6

One thing that puzzles me -- I checked old versions of ABCL back to
1.0.0, and none gave an indefinite wait for (sleep 0). Do you remember
why you changed (sleep 0) to (sleep 0.01) in thread-yield in February
2011? I changed it back to (sleep 0) in the pull request, but I didn't
realize I was undoing your change until this moment.

Best,
lmj