[Armedbear-devel] controlling from where ASDF loads .abcl files

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Apr 25 13:29:20 UTC 2014

On 25 Apr 2014, at 13:44, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> When ASDF 3.1.0.116 is used instead of the ASDF version shipped
> with these ABCLs, then trivial-features start working.
>
> So, maybe it was some bug in ASDF wich is fixed now?

[abcl-1.3.1-rc-2][1] and [abcl trunk][2] both contain ASDF-3.1.0.103 which seem
to also successfully load trivial-features.  And, yes, I believe that “some
bug” has been fixed with ASDF, but I have never tried to bisect the exact
cause.

[1]: http://abcl.org/svn/branches/1.3.1/
[2]: http://abcl.org/svn/trunk/abcl/

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."