[armedbear-devel] Losing on multiprocessing

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:38:47 UTC 2013

which should result in matches for all jars, because every jar that Maven
uses, has a manifest contains the string "Manifest-Version: 1.0".  But I
get no hits, and the execution is so fast, that I suspect that the matcher
is not actually working on anything for some reason.  Since you pass a
closure with a reference to the regex as the function to
THEREADS:MAKE-THREAD, trying to TRACE stuff doesn't seem to work so well.

I need to spend more time with the matcher to understand why I am not
generating any hits.  Any ideas on your end?

Yah. The, the search is case sensitive. You are searching for MANIFEST and
the title of the entry is MANIFEST but the file has the string "Manifest" :)

-Alan