[armedbear-devel] Re: Bugs

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 04:39:02 UTC 2013

> SYS:BACKTRACE is the official interface.  See examples of usages in SLIME’s `swank-abcl.lisp`, lines 351++.

Excellent. I committed something using it in uiop/image.lisp — it's
probably rough,
but at least it's informative.

> I can confirm your failure via the shell script entry point, but I had problems trying to run the tests interactively.
>
> I updated “~/work/asdf/“ to the latest rev from git, and invoked ‘make’ to concatenate ASDF into ‘asdf.lisp.
>
> From an ABCL under SLIME started with `—-noinit` with working directory `asdf/test/`, evaluating the form
>
>     '(#.(load "script-support.lisp") #.(asdf-test::da) #.(load-asdf) #.(frob-packages) #.(load "test-nested-components”))

That final load should be (load "test-nested-components.script”)
It's a weird bug if the script suggested otherwise.

Note that it's working for me on Linux x64. The bug report was for Windows.

make t l=abcl t='test-nested-components.script test-system-pathnames.script'

> What triggers the creation of of the loadable file?  Do I need to initialize something else to look at this interactively?

The .script files are loadable,
after script-support.lisp has been loaded and initialized, as above.

Theists think all gods but theirs are false. Atheists simply don't make an
exception for the last one.