[armedbear-devel] Re: One-jar

Eric Marsden eric.marsden at free.fr
Fri Nov 15 10:58:04 UTC 2013

>>>>> "me" == Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> writes:

  me> No experience from my side with one-jar and ABCL.
  me>
  me> I would expect it to mostly work, as the JAR-PATHNAME abstraction
  me> works underneath the covers with the correct JVM abstractions.

  I've been using single-jar delivery (not including native libs) with
  ABCL for a long time. The build does things like

for jar in j abcl poi PDFRenderer iText jcommon jfreechart h2 cisd-jhdf5 miglayout gnu-regexp
do
  unzip -q -d src -o ${JARDIR}/$jar.jar
done
cp -r ${SRCDIR}/pga src   # my sources
cp ${SRCDIR}/../build/MANIFEST ${BUILDDIR}/src
cd ${BUILDDIR}/src
jar cfm ${TARGET} MANIFEST Main.class pga/*.class
jar uf ${TARGET} org/armedbear/lisp/*.abcl
for dir in org com ch ncsa net gnu
do
  find $dir -type f -print0 | xargs -0 jar uf ${TARGET}
done

--
Eric Marsden