[armedbear-devel] Email version of list?

Steven Núñez steven.nunez at illation.com
Fri Nov 29 11:34:30 UTC 2013

Bloody hell. I can¹t even sign up using the email interface. The
confirmation reply seems to be directed to the list itself, which of
course I¹m not a member of, so it fails.

For some odd reason, my replies to this message seem to go through.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to sign up successfully?

Whilst I¹m at it, I may as well ask my question: anyone got ABCL and
Hadoop playing nicely together? I need a bunch of map/reduce programs
written, and I¹d much rather be using CL than Java.

Cheers,
	- SteveN