[armedbear-devel] test results for 1.2.0-dev
ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:44:18 UTC 2013
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru>wrote:
> 24.03.2013, 14:33, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> > Out of curiosity I decided to compare how the several last commit,
> > the fix of ticket #200, influence the situation.
> > svn revision 14436 vs 14445:
> > http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/abcl/abcl-diff5.html
> > release 1.1.1. vs 14445:
> > http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/abcl/abcl-diff6.html
> Actually, many of the improvements are caused by the fact that gcc
> is now installed on the test machine.
Oh. You got me all excited for a moment :-)
But on the XPATH issue, I'm mostly very happy to know we've found and
solved a compiler stability issue in light of compiling sources with shared
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the armedbear-devel