[armedbear-devel] Re: cl-test-grid: Testing ABCL-1.2.0-RC

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Jun 9 05:32:15 UTC 2013

Agreed: fixing STD-FIND-METHOD-COMBINATION seems to be necessary.

@anton: thanks for the tests

@rudi: dunno if this is you, but could you take a look to see if this is easy? If you fix on trunk, I will  take care of the release.

At this point, I would release abcl-1.2.1 and announce, as abcl-1.2.0 has already been "softly launched" without announcement.