[armedbear-devel] bug: example java-to-lisp1 does not compile (ABCL 1.2.1)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Jul 5 10:30:47 UTC 2013

On 7/4/13 10:37 AM, David Catteeuw wrote:
> Hello,
>

> While experimenting with ABCL, i noticed that the
> example "java-to-lisp1" cannot be compiled using ABCL 1.2.1. It
> does compile using ABCL 1.1.1.
>
> The method "findPackage(String)" seems to have disappeared
> from "Packages" in the new release.
[…]

This seems to be a failure to maintain the public interface when we
implemented local nicknames.  Filed as [#324][].

Thanks for the report.

[#324]: http://lisp.not.org/trac/armedbear/ticket/324

--

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare it to now."