[armedbear-devel] Using ABCL with large Java app

Blake McBride blake at arahant.com
Sat Feb 16 03:59:59 UTC 2013

Thanks for the feedback.   I'm not sure about that approach because most
methods don't share the same name.  I'd have to know in advanced which do,
which don't, an what the special keys are.  This doesn't amount to anything
more than name mangling generics.  I am still stuck having to know too many
special cases.  Having, essentially, custom dispatching code in the
generics based on argument count and types seems to be the only clean
solution I can think of.  The problem  of course, is that it is a bit
difficult to implement - auto generation of this based on Java reflection.
 I'd love to find an easier solution to implement that doesn't make it hard
to use.

Thanks for the idea!!

Blake