[armedbear-devel] SBCL->ABCL migration questions

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sun Aug 25 21:11:06 UTC 2013

I'm involved with a project that uses Steel Bank Common Lisp (SBCL).
I'm interested in the possibility of moving it to ABCL, in order to take
advantage of interoperability with some other JVM languages (eg,
Clojure, JRuby, Jython).

FYI, the project software currently uses several requires:

  (require :bordeaux-threads)
  (require :mcclim)     ; CLIM public implementation
  (require :MT19937) ; Mersenne Twister random number generator

Does anyone have any caveats or suggestions to offer?  I'd also be
interested in learning about ABCL (or, more generally, Common Lisp)
consultants who are willing to take on small assignments.

-r