[armedbear-devel] Support for concatenated fasls

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:26:05 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reaction. I have a better idea which always works and works
without searching for the entry: let's call the main entry point a constant
name: __loader__._

Actually in my local working copy, I already have done this and it works
like a charm even with the renaming scheme ASDF employs. Will commit in a
bit. Which probably means we can remove the fallback code (yay! simplicity!)

Agreed?