[armedbear-devel] Ansi tests fail to execute

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Sep 1 15:15:05 UTC 2012

On 8/25/12 11:34 PM, Rudolf Schlatte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently the ansi test suite crashes with this error:
>
> Error loading /Users/rudi/Source/ansi-tests/load-arrays.lsp at line 3 (offset 55)
> #<THREAD "interpreter" {712A95C7}>: Debugger invoked on condition of type TYPE-ERROR
>    The value CL-TEST::OPTIONS is not of type LIST.
> Restarts:
>    0: TOP-LEVEL Return to top level.
>
> According to git bisect, the offending commit is r14130 (Replace a Java primitive LAMBDA-LIST-NAMES with a lisp function) although I haven't investigated further yet.

Seems to have been fixed later on.  As always, please always execute an
'abcl.clean' and rm -rf ~/.slime ~/.cache to make sure you don't have
any stale fasls.

Please report back if this is not the case.

Mark <evenson at panix.com>
--

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare it to now."