[armedbear-devel] BABEL-TESTS on ABCL

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:05:36 UTC 2012

Hi Luis,

Today we've been working on ABCL being able to compile and load BABEL;
actually, it could do that already, but didn't work with BABEL-TESTS. We've
committed some fixes which handle reader issues uncovered by the library,
but we're now stuck: there's a bit of code commented out on CCL. It seems
we're running into the same problems as CCL, due to strictness of
interpretation of code points.

Could you mark the #-ccl section in tests/tests.lisp as #-(or ccl abcl)?
That solves our problem with the #\udcf0 code point.

Thanks in advance!