[armedbear-devel] Change in merge semantics which fixes loading CFFI

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Oct 16 12:14:23 UTC 2012

On 10/12/12 5:36 PM, Stas Boukarev wrote:

> I still get the same error and backtrace.

[…]

Unfortunately, I was unable to duplicate at my end after installing
x64-ubuntu-12.04.LTS with 1.6.0_24-openjdk-6b24-1.11.4-1ubuntu0.12.94.1.

But maybe things have moved on in trunk enough that you could maybe
build from scratch and erase the application fasls via

	unix$  ant snap abcl abcl.clean.application.fasls

I currently [need to patch CFFI][abcl-cffi] to get past a error about
"u955" not being understood by the BABEL reader.

[abcl-cffi]: http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/cffi/cffi-abcl-20121016a.patch