[armedbear-devel] Incomplete file lisp/digest.lisp in r14198

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon Oct 15 04:21:48 UTC 2012

On 10/14/12 8:46 PM, Rudolf Schlatte wrote:

> On Oct 14, 2012, at 20:12, Eric Marsden <eric.marsden at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> File src/org/armedbear/lisp/digest.lisp in current SVN contains an
>> incomplete function named SHA256 (unbalanced parentheses).
>
> Thanks, I brutalized the function into compiling without warnings.  Obviously, the string branch line in the typecase form was killed - didn't want to guess what the code had been there, so I inserted a shouty error form instead.

Thanks for fixing.  Apparently my mq got out of control yesterday,
leading me to flush my (rather thin!) snapshot of changes for
abcl-1.1.0.  Something about not really being in my right mind due to a
bad head cold.

About to branch a abcl-1.1.0 (20120515a) that should be stabilized for
the release.

All [features][] should be working on trunk.

CLOSER-MOP still needs to be patched.

CFFI seems to work.

Quicklisp rocks.

[features]: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.armedbear.devel/2574

Mark <evenson at panix.com>
--

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare it to now."