[armedbear-devel] Unix domain sockets for abcl

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Sun Nov 25 17:29:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm having a go at getting clx to run on abcl.  Seems the jvm doesn't support unix domain sockets out-of-the-box and we need a library like junixsocket (http://code.google.com/p/junixsocket/) or juds (https://github.com/mcfunley/juds) to avoid connecting to localhost:6000 over IP where the X server might not be listening depending on how it's configured.  What's the best way to proceed?  (I'm a bit jetlagged or I could maybe answer this one myself..)

Rudi