[armedbear-devel] Issue finding methods in JSS

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Nov 9 17:33:26 UTC 2012

On Aug 1, 2012, at 4:06 AM, Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Have any of you had a chance to look into this? This is a showstopper for me using the latest ABCL as I have basic infrastructure code that is failing.
>
> Would much appreciate someone having a look.

[…]

Finally addressed in [r14329][].  Sorry for the long delay, but I
think I finally have my head in the game for resolving the remaining
JSS issues for abcl-1.1.0.

If you could check things out from your in end in the next week
(before Thanksgiving), it would help ensure that we ship a relevant
abcl-1.1.0 for your uses.

[r14329]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/14239

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing to compare to it now."