[armedbear-devel] Is anybody interested in jfli-abcl?

Alex Mizrahi alex.mizrahi at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:09:01 UTC 2012

> I also have my own hacked up version of jfli, if you want to have a look it
> is here:

> <https://github.com/mrohne/jfli>

Works fine, thanks!

So I think it would be great to include it into abcl-contrib to make
it clear which version is maintained and working.

But I think it's better to rename it back to jfli-abcl to avoid confusion.

Also I've noticed that Ole removed new-class functionality, which is
essentially a wrapper for java:jnew-runtime-class.
I don't think we need new-class either, but included examples use it,
so we need to add different examples.
Or we can bring new-class back.

What is the status of this ticket:
http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/153
If it still requires external lib then I guess we can live without it.