[armedbear-devel] Connection to database via JDBC and classpath

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:30:53 UTC 2012

I have had trouble if there is an associated native library that needs to
be loaded - in that case the java initializer will expect to be able to
load the native library, but I don't know any way to dynamically extend the
native library path. That may not be happening in your case, but I figured
I'd add this factoid to the thread for later searching. If anyone knows how
to actually change java.library.path at run time (and have the change
matter), do let me know.
-Alan