[armedbear-devel] run-program :environment nil

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:37:48 UTC 2012

On 29 March 2012 17:15, Rudolf Schlatte <rudi at ifi.uio.no> wrote:
> asdf doesn't use run-program for abcl, just run-shell-command.  But I see your point about API changes, especially for a non-major release.  I guess right now we're bike-shedding.  Let's hear what Pascal prefers, but I'm leaning towards your version as well at the moment.

I'm not hell-bent on it, just wanted to point that out since I did
consider that even though my patch
doesn't mention such considerations. Ville-code is sometimes like
that, it's well thought-out and
minimal, modify anything and things break (for certain values of
"break"), but I'm not the best
user of explanatory comments on the planet. :)