[armedbear-devel] ABCL on jdk-1.7.0_03

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Mar 21 10:50:02 UTC 2012

I've just run abcl-1.1.0-dev the ANSI-COMPILED tests on jdk-1.7.0_03
with reasonable looking results of 31 failures, which is roughly
the same number as those run with jdk-1.6.0_31 (some of the tests
use randomly generated data so they sometimes either fail or succeed).

Previously, I think that we weren't even completing the ANSI-COMPILED
test suite due to issues in the character set encoding, so I think
we should now more fully endorse running ABCL on Java7.