[armedbear-devel] compiling lisp files outside Java and calling it after with abcl

santi scarbonell at ono.com
Thu Mar 1 11:21:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm working with a lisp software called "Babylon". Babylon is a software
from AI that works with frames, prolog....

What I'm trying to do is to load Babylon into a JVM and then call its
functions using a Java interface, for example Java Swing or AWT. This is why
I'm trying to use ABCL to load Babylon into JVM

Thanks