[armedbear-devel] Fwd: How to compile and run Maxima with ABCL?

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:25:11 UTC 2012

On 2012-06-20, Phuc Luoi <phucluoi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Error found in /usr/local/share/maxima/5.27.0/tests/rtest16.mac, problem:
> (393)
> Errors found in /usr/local/share/maxima/5.27.0/tests/rtest_gamma.mac, problems:
> (403 411 524)

I believe these tests fail for some Lisp implementations because of
differences in floating point functions. We (Maxima developers) don't
have a good way to compensate for that. Typically someone just fudges
the error tolerance from a very small number to a slightly larger small
number.

best

Robert Dodier