[armedbear-devel] Fwd: How to compile and run Maxima with ABCL?

Phuc Luoi phucluoi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:15:50 UTC 2012

I 'm working on the E-Learning system mathcoach:
http://mathcoach.htw-saarland.de/project/
We plan to use maxima for the back-end our system. We used python to
connect to maxima
over Pipe (in Linux) and redirect the output of maxima to a
http-server written in Python.
The Java front-end can then connect to the http server. I think it is
more robust if we can
integrate maxima directly in Java, something like a jar file or so.