[armedbear-devel] Saturday ABCL hacking meeting on #abcl from Austria

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:14:47 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Mark and I are going to work together this Saturday all day from my holiday
address in Austria to see if we can work on tickets (especially ANSI
compliance and "needs tests"), test trunk with the latest Quicklisp
libraries, and hopefully find out what's required to get to 1.1.0.

We'd like to invite you into #abcl on freenode.org and get your input and
participation: we'll be logged in most of the day and evening. (To those
who don't know: our nicks are easye (Mark) and ehu (me, obviously)).