[armedbear-devel] Running cl-test-grid for ABCL

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 12 14:18:40 UTC 2012

12.01.2012, 17:57, "Mark Evenson" <evenson.not.org at gmail.com>:

> I can definitely provide results from ABCL on the monthly basis you
> request in the top-level README, and quite possibly more frequently
> if desired.
>
> This looks like a fantastic resource for implementations!

Thanks for the positive response. I hope this project will be useful.

Running ABCL test is not difficult for me now (I anyway need to run
it to understand how it works for others). I invite people to run tests
if they have platforms I do not have - operation systems like NetBSD
and so on. It is important for other implementations.

For ABCL is not important as it is JVM based.

So for now I wish you to fix more issued in ABCL.

You can also review the failures in the reports (I reported only one because
it's a regression in the new release, therefore it should be easier to find the cause).
If you will have chance to look at it and understand what it is, drop me
a note please. Of course, many of these failures are not failures of ABCL,
but of the libraries being tested.

One of the my closest tasks on this project is to review summarize the failures:
their causes and details. When I do so I will contact you with the information
I have.

Best regards,
- Anton