[armedbear-devel] Reworked patch: convert (long|short)-method-combination into CLOS classes

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Fri Jan 6 20:59:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

After Mark's question about "what are you really trying to do?" I realized that in clos.lisp we have defun and friends available, so the accessor functions for method combinations can be implemented there.  Attached is a reworked patch.  I believe that the class definitions need to stay inside StandardClass.lisp, since we can't call ensure-class yet.

I also attach a patch that gets rid of the ill-fated EqualSpecializerObject.java and replaces it with 3 lines of Lisp code ...  (Thanks for tolerating my stumbling-about in your project, guys..)

Rudi