[armedbear-devel] ABCL 1.1.0 re-published

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon Dec 17 18:49:18 UTC 2012

For reasons that are not entirely clear, JSS was not working with the
images I published for abcl-1.1.0, even though building from the source
on the tag worked fine.

I have re-published and re-signed the release to common-lisp.net.

Still sort of waiting for Quicklisp 2012-12 to drop before mailing an
official announcement.  Maybe we should just wait for abcl-1.1.1 at this
point.

mea culpa,
Mark

--

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare it to now."