[armedbear-devel] defmethod doesn't call add-method

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Tue Dec 4 16:39:53 UTC 2012

On Dec 2, 2012, at 22:54, Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is a problem that a defmethod may not call add-method as it should. Here is a transcript:

[...]

Thanks for the report, should be fixed in commit 14289.  We were bypassing a call to the add-method generic function in certain but too-unspecific cases.  I also fixed a case of defgeneric not calling remove-method for existing methods when redefining a gf with a sub-metaclass of standard-generic-function.

Rudi