[armedbear-devel] Unbound initargs slot in slot-definitions

Stas Boukarev stassats at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:31:50 UTC 2012

Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com> writes:

> Rudolf Schlatte <rudi at constantly.at> writes:
>
>> Hi Stas,
>>
>> This should be fixed in r14134, together with a bug reported by Pascal Costanza.
>>
> Yay, now my object storage can be compiled and is working for loading data!
> (Saving doesn't produce the same result, I'll look why later.)
Ok, that was because ABCL puts inherited slots at the end and other
implementations put them in the beginning. Fixed it by sorting the slots
beforehand.

(defclass foo ()
  (a b c))

(defclass bar (foo)
  (d e f))
class-slots of bar becomes (D E F A B C), while everywhere else it's
(A B C D E F).

Now, that's not a big issue and MOP allows it, but it'd be nice for the
sake of consistency when debugging or using an inspector to have them in
the same order.

--
With best regards, Stas.