[armedbear-devel] [closer-devel] Closer-mop support for ABCL

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Sun Aug 19 20:21:22 UTC 2012

Hi Pascal, that excellent news!  Version 1.1 is a bit away still (current status: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/milestone/1.1.0), so now is an excellent time for bug reports.

> I found a bug with regard to the slot layout of metaobject classes. It seems that fixed slot positions are assumed where this shouldn't be the case. Here is a transcript that illustrates the problem:

[..]

The slot definition class is defined Java-side in funky ways and has other problems as well (http://lists.common-lisp.net/pipermail/armedbear-devel/2012-August/002567.html) so it will get a good long look soon.

Rudi