[armedbear-devel] SLIME broken on current svn because export statement is in autoloaded file

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:18:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Yup. I broke trunk while figuring out what was wrong with the way I changed
the autoloader facility. But "Luctor et emergo" I struggled and survived :-)

Anybody updating to the latest revision will probably have to run a full
build using

$  ant clean
$  ant

I'll send a separate post on what it is that I changed and why.