[armedbear-devel] SLIME broken on current svn because export statement is in autoloaded file

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:18:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Yup. I broke trunk while figuring out what was wrong with the way I changed
the autoloader facility. But "Luctor et emergo" I struggled and survived :-)

Anybody updating to the latest revision will probably have to run a full
build using

$  ant clean
$  ant

I'll send a separate post on what it is that I changed and why.



On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Rudolf Schlatte <rudi at constantly.at>wrote:

> Hi,
> Subject says most of it, I guess.  Currently, threads.lisp line 36ff.
> contains the export form that exports make-thread-lock from the threads
> package ... which will be evaluated as soon as one of the autoloaded
> functions is called.  This first function call must use notation for
> unexported symbols to avoid a reader error.
> Cheers,
> Rudi
> _______________________________________________
> armedbear-devel mailing list
> armedbear-devel at common-lisp.net
> http://lists.common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/armedbear-devel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mailman.common-lisp.net/pipermail/armedbear-devel/attachments/20120818/ba16102a/attachment.html>

More information about the armedbear-devel mailing list