[armedbear-devel] Closer-mop support for ABCL

Rudi Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Mon Aug 13 11:46:57 UTC 2012

Greetings,

ABCL 1.1, expected in 2-3 months from now, will have a mop implementation that passes the mop test suite without missing features.  The work is finished in svn and can be checked out at http://svn.common-lisp.net/armedbear/trunk/abcl/.

It would be great if we had closer-mop support by release time; attached is a naive patch (which assumes that abcl needs nothing in closer-mop-shared).  I also re-send the abcl patch for mop-feature-tests.  The closer-mop patch is written to give an error if :mop isn't on *features*, this feature is present in the mop-supporting svn version of abcl and will be in the released version as well, so if you decide to merge the patch, users of the old release will get a sensible error message.

Cheers,

Rudi