[armedbear-devel] Problem with defstruct accessor functions and included structures in combination with conc-names

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:51:49 UTC 2012

Hi Ralf,

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Ralf Moeller <moeller at tu-harburg.de> wrote:

> The following file causes a problem in ABCL (1.1.0-dev-svn-14041) when
> compiled (!) and loaded.

Thanks for the report. I've been thinking about it and I think the best
solution is even easier to code: when an included DEFSTRUCT already defines
the same accessor, we should simply not define it again: the result will be
that the accessor checks for structs of type 'A and all of its subtypes
will be allowed.

I'll log a ticket to that extent and try to come up with the right change
to defstruct.lisp. However, if you can submit a patch to that extent,
that'd be most appreciated!

Thanks again,