[armedbear-devel] CLOS / D-M-C tests failure DMC-TEST-MC.1 help requested

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:00:15 UTC 2012

Even more puzzling:

There seems to be a difference in behaviour between the slime C-c C-c, C-c
C-r behaviour (compile a form, evaluate a region) and running a PROGN with
the forms from the slime repl.

Sure hope others can help out here. All I can do now is create the correct
D-M-C implementation but writing tests and verifying them for their
behaviour is not possible this way.

BTW: the PROGN and the C-c C-c approach probably differ in that one is
interpreted and the other compiled. So, it looks like an interaction
between compilation and D-M-C.