[armedbear-devel] Bug in abcl/contrib/jss/invoke.lisp - trying to call JScheme's jsint.Invoke.poke, jsint.Invoke.pokeStatic

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Apr 10 15:09:35 UTC 2012

On Apr 5, 2012, at 22:52 , Jonathan P. Bona wrote:

> An issue in invoke.lisp (below): set-java-field calls the poke and
> pokeStatic methods from jscheme's jsint.Invoke class. This should be
> replaced, right?

Yep.  This should be fixed in [r13909][1].  I haven't had the time
yet to go through the JSS:WITH-CONSTANT-SIGNATURE test yet, but
hopefully a bit more time will clear up later this week.

Can you (and Alan) check if you can use the setf'able JAVA:JFIELD
value instead of this interface?  Or does that not work in OSGi
contexts?  I think JAVA:JFIELD was added to ABCL after Alan started
using SET-JAVA-FIELD/GET-JAVA-FIELD.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13909

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."