[armedbear-devel] packaging of abcl 0.27.0

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:45:05 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 4:12 AM, Ljungberg, Magnus - 0661 - MITLL
> <magnus at ll.mit.edu> wrote:
>>
>> In the past you've published abcl as a maven artifact over at
>> sonatype.org, something I benefit from daily for my project.  Can you please
>> continue that for new releases?
>
> Thanks for the heads-up!
> Alessio has done that in the case of past releases. Alessio, could you do it
> for 0.27.0 again, or provide us/me with instructions how to do it? Thanks!

Hello Erik, Magnus and all,

I just released ABCL 0.27.0 on the Sonatype OSS repository. FYI, that
repository is automatically synced to Maven Central.

Instructions for releasing ABCL via Maven are already present in the
file maven-release.txt in the root of ABCL's source tree. However, an
account with Sonatype is required, and your GPG key must be associated
with the ABCL project there. I don't remember all the gory details,
but they should be well described on the OSS repository site.

I don't mind doing the releases myself, especially now that I know
that there's demand for them :) - that said, if someone else has the
ability to them as well, it won't hurt.

Alessio